NCT DREAM TOUR "THE DREAM SHOW"-in JAPAN
- NCT DREAM TOUR "THE DREAM SHOW"-in JAPAN, the first concert in Japan after NCT DREAM 's debut.
Musashino Forest Sport Plaza Main Arena 3DAYS, which will be an additional performance
From 10:00 on February 22nd (Saturday), general release will begin!
Look forward to their memorable Japan solo concert!
Sales will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and sales will end as soon as the scheduled number is reached. Please note.
◆ Sales Play Guide
[e + (e plus)]
* Please check the details of the reception from each play guide homepage.
Sunday, January 26, 2020 [Tokyo] Tokyo International Forum Hall A OPEN 17:00 / START 18:00
January 27, 2020 (Monday) [Tokyo] NHK Hall OPEN 18:00 / START 19:00
February 2, 2020 (Sun) [Hyogo] Kobe International Hall Kokusai Hall OPEN 17:00 / START 18:00
February 3, 2020 (Mon) [Hyogo] Kobe International Hall Kokusai Hall OPEN 18:00 / START 19:00
[Additional performance schedule / place]
March 13 (Fri) [Tokyo]Musashino Forest Sport Plaza Main Arena OPEN 17:30 / START 18:30
March 14 (soil) [Tokyo]Musashino Forest Sport Plaza Main Arena OPEN 15:00 / START 16:00
March 15 (Day) [Tokyo]Musashino Forest Sport Plaza Main Arena OPEN 14:00 / START 15:00
◆ Ticket Price
All seats reserved ¥ 11,000 (tax included)
Hard-To-Watch Seats ¥ 11,000 (tax included) * Only at Tokyo International Forum Hall A
Tachimi ¥ 10,500 (tax included) * Only at Kobe International Hall Kokusai Hall
[About Hard-To-Watch Seats]
* The Hard-To-Watch Seats are not available will be the whole stage or part of the stage, depending on the video and production, and the seats will be difficult for members to see.
In addition, there is a possibility that the sound of the equipment is annoying, and the sound is difficult to hear.
* Please note that there is a difference in the sense of being invisible, difficult to hear, and worried.
* We cannot answer inquiries about seats.
* The ticket for this reception will be an electronic ticket (QR code).
Please display your electronic ticket on your smartphone or tablet terminal when you enter.
Electronic tickets cannot be displayed on feature phones and some smartphones, so be sure to check the recommended environment in advance.
Please note that you cannot enter with a printed QR code or a screenshot QR code.
* Entrance ticket will be distributed from purchaser to accompanying person by electronic ticket (QR code), and each customer will be presented with one electronic ticket.
Even if the buyer presents the ticket for the companion, they will not be able to enter, so please be sure to complete the distribution by the day before the performance before visiting.
Tickets can be distributed to accompanying persons by using LINE etc. from My Page after application is completed.
* You can check the seat number from [Display electronic ticket] on My Page two hours before the opening time of each performance day.
* Paid for children aged 3 and over, no admission for children under the age of 3.
* Recording and recording equipment (mobile phone) is prohibited
* Prohibition of resale for profit
* Opening / starting times are subject to change.
* The cast members are subject to change without notice. Please note.